Search This Blog

Friday 7 September 2018

Is this good customer service from Amazon?

by Girish Menon

Amazon's Jeff Bezos, who claims excellent customer service as his motto, should be able to answer this one.

On July 10, 2018 I ordered a book from Amazon India, It was to be delivered only after three weeks. An Amazon courier delivered the book and I gave him the money expecting the packet to be the real goods. It wasn't. I had to then run around and call Amazon to get the real book. They collected their original material and told me they'd deliver the goods after another three weeks. They have not yet delivered the book. When I spoke to myriads of Amazon officials all I requested them was to send me the book to my new address. They refused. All they were willing to do is to give me a refund. Is this good customer service?

It is now nearly two months since I placed my order. Amazon still hold my money and refuse to deliver the goods to my new address. I have spent over three hours complaining and am none the wiser.

-----

No comments:

Post a Comment