Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 February 2012

My Weltanschhaung - 7 Feb 2012

- Am I glad that England lost 3-0 to Pakistan at cricket. You can blame Ajmal's action, you can blame the DRS but you still are unable to score enough runs. The cry of World number 1 is not so shrill now and I can remove my ear plugs.

- I am not really sure the NHS bill is privatisation by the back door or is it the vested interests of doctors, managers and nurses crying foul. Unfortunately, only time will tell and by then it maybe too late.

- India refuses to take UK aid, the UK wants India to continue to take its aid. Am I the only person wondering where all this decades long aid has gone and who benefitted from it?

- Its a pity that Sarah Palin will not win the Republican nomination.

-  The US, UK and France are upset that they did not receive a carte blanche to invade Syria. Afetr Libya, they were deluded to think the Russians would cooperate.

- Who will benefit from a war with Iran?



No comments:

Post a Comment