Search This Blog

Thursday 5 June 2008

The Mortgage

 
For his birthday a little boy asked for a 10-speed bike.
'Son, we'd give you one,' the father said,
'but the mortgage on this house is $280,000,
and your mother just lost her job.  There's no way we
can afford it in our current situation.'
The next day the father saw the little boy heading out the front
door with a suitcase. So he asked, 'Son, where are
you going?  ''Well,' the boy said, 'I was walking past
your room last night and heard you telling mom aloud that you
were pulling out. Then I heard mom scream asking you
to wait because she was coming too.  And I'll be damned if
I'm staying here by myself with a $280,000 mortgage and no bike!'


Miss your Messenger buddies when on-the-go? Get Messenger on your Mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment